Manager – Mechanical
Document – Job Description
Job Title – Manager – Mechanical
Reporting to – Department Head
Years of Work Experience – 15-20 years
Preferred Experience – Experience in pressure vessels and heat exchangers
Location – MIDC Bhosari, Pune and USA on deputation.
Outstation Travel – USA (need based)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding project specification, interacting with Indian and International customers from Europe and America to understand additional requirements
- Performing, checking PV Elite calculations
- Making and checking mechanical datasheets, valve list, paint specification, spares list for mechanical items
- Coordination of inputs for mechanical calculations from customers and resolution of queries during design review for U- Stamped equipment
- Ensuring correct and timely inputs to 2D/3D drawing, purchase, projects and production teams
- Checking of fabrication and general assembly drawings, transport outline drawing
- Checking and approving vendor documents for mechanical items
- Checking SAP entries for mechanical items
- Coordination with 3rd party service providers for FEA, HTRI, STAAD analysis
- Approval of mechanical datasheets and calculations from client
- Managing a team and taking responsibility for their output
- Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical
- Good knowledge and ability to operate PV Elite software
- Working knowledge of fatigue analysis (FEA), HTRI, structural analysis (STAAD)
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to coordinate between cross-functional teams
- Attention to details
- Experience in pressure vessels, heat exchangers, filters, separators
- MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel)
Instruction for Application
- Please read the JD carefully before submitting your application.
- All applications must be supported with updated resume.
- Please visit our company website www.gasprocessing.in for details about the company.
- In case of any queries please contact our HR department.