GPE is rapidly expanding. We need talented individuals who are eager to take on greater responsibilities, grow with us and develop a robust technical foundation. We operate in a professional work environment and emphasize the learning and development of each and every team member, ensuring a bright future for them in the process industry.
We are always accepting resumes for the following positions:
Designation – Application Engineer – Instrumentation
Academic Qualifications – B.E. Instrumentation / Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
Work Experience – Fresh
Salary – Refer salary structure attached
Location – Bhosari, Pune.
Travel – Travel to customer meetings, project site etc. (Candidate should be prepared for moderate travel)
- Good knowledge of P&IDs, instrumentation and hook-ups
- Decent communication skills – verbal and written
Key Responsibilities –
- Develop P&IDs for projects and proposals
- Prepare instrument data sheets
- Coordination with customers, engineering consultants and vendors
- Develop Sequence of Operations and Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Develop instrumentation bill of materials based on P&IDs
- Procurement – technical evaluation of vendor offers, comparisons
- Support start-up activities as part of project execution team
- Making proposals to customers and engineering consultants
IT Proficiency –
- MS Visio
- MS Office
To join us, please email your resume along with a covering letter specifying the position applied for, to email@example.com.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in GPE.