Senior QC Engineer
- Awareness in ASME Codes, Standards & Specifications.
- Creating and maintaining the Company’s Quality Standards; develop, implement and maintain the Company’s quality documentation, such as quality procedures, reports etc.
- Awareness in NDT Methods and NDT Level –II In RT and PT
- Awareness in ISO 9001-2015, ISO 14001-2015 & ISO 45001-2018.
- Good knowledge of fabrication of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, skid packages
- Detailed understanding of fabrication drawings.
- Knowledge of P&IDs preferred
- Ability to develop QAPs based on existing QAPs.
- Understanding of WPS, PQR, WPQ
- Decent communication skills – verbal and written
- Making QC Documents as per the ASME Requirements & Project Requirements.
- Preparation of all QC documents based on the approved project specific QAPs.
- Inspection of all raw materials and out sourced fabrication at vendor works as well as GPEL plant.
- Preparation of WPS, PQR, WPQ based on guidance from seniors.
- Coordination with outsourcing agencies for NDT Activities.
- TPI Handling for inspection with TUV Nord, BV, TATA Project, IRS, SGS etc.
- Final Documentation.
- MS Office (Word and Excel), Emails