GPE provides complete process engineering for gas dehydration, separation, purification, cleaning and compression applications, using WINSIM II and a host of in-house software to simulate the process parameters.
- Process Simulation and PFDs
- Flare, Vent, Drain and Respiratory System Design
- Hazop and SIL Study
- Sizing of the equipment, valves, pipelines etc.
- P&ID, UFD and utility consumption lists
- Electrical Load list
- Control & Shut Down Philosophy
- Civil and foundation loads
- Hydraulics and Thermal calculations (HTRI)
- Pressure Swing Adsorption
- Temperature Swing Adsorption
Indicative list of process engineering executed by GPE
- Removal of CO2, NH3, O2, Sulphur Compounds, tar and naphthalene
- Removal/Recovery of Solvent, Mercury,
- Removal of trace elements form feed streams in Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Isomerization, Alkylation and MTBE process.
- Removal of Water from Inorganic & Organic Gases.
- Production of Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon dioxide, Argon & Methane.
- Bio-Gas Up Gradation.