Gender Preference: None.
Academic Qualifications – Bachelor of Engineering / DME.
3-5 years’ experience in the following industries/products:
- Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessels manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Skid Packages (Gas Dehydration and Treating, process dryers, separation and purification, cleaning and conditioning) is an added advantage.
- Experience/knowledge of different industrial certifications such as U Stamp, PED certification etc is an added advantage.
- Exposure and connection with clients across the industries such as Oil & Gas, Refineries, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Steel, Defence, and Renewable Energy is an added advantage.
Travel: Within India and abroad.
- Good market knowledge with a proven track record in sales and marketing development.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) in English.
- Ability to understand product technical features/USPs.
- Team player with the ability to work in teams- product development, engineering, finance & accounts.
- Self-driven – able to reach out, educate, nurture leads and ensure offer conversions.
- Cost estimation for proposals.
- Bidding on online portals of various government and private organisations.
- Vendor registration.
- Development of customer base and dealer network within India and abroad.
- Managing customers, LSTK contractors and engineering consultants.
- Quotations to customers in coordination with the engineering department.
- Preparation of catalogues.
- Regular customer visits.
- Follow-up with customers from quotation to order stage.
- Achievement of sales targets.
- IT Proficiency: MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel), Emails